Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Pilot.

It's summer. 
The summer after my college graduation. (shout out to class of 2012)
Some like to call this a "transitional period" into the real world.
However...
after reading the April 29th page of Oswald Chamber's "My Utmost for His Highest
I call it...
"Glorious Uncertainty."

You guessed it, I don't know exactly where I am going "next". Some graduate college with a job, a location, a husband/wife (or at least a prospect), a house, a dog, blue skies, green grass... whole nine yards. Others, don't, and that's perfectly okay. 
All I know is the now, and even that can change at the drop of a hat. 
One thing I am certain of, however, is the God I serve. 

I am certain of His existence.
I am certain of His goodness.
I am certain of His greatness.

So, why the blog? That too is an uncertainty. Maybe God wants to do something through this blog that's bigger than what I'm imagining now. I just figured, it's summer and since I do not have a full-time job at the moment and lots of free time, why not?! More details on who I am, what I love, my goals and dreams will come later. For now, this will do.

Oh yeah, my name is Crystal Lee. 
Nice to meet you. 
John 10:10



2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Love Blogs. Hey check out twitterfeed.com. It lets you automatically send your RSS feeds to twitter and Facebook. Love it

    ReplyDelete